Excellence in Electronics Manufacturing
We specialise in small to medium production runs with fast turnaround on prototypes and no minimum order. Our experienced team works to IPC-A-610 class 2 as standard or class 3 if required.
We have advanced pick and place machines with accurate 35um placement and our precision stencil printer has self-cleaning to ensure reliable printing with built-in optical inspection.
- Single or double sided boards
- SMT, through-hole or mixed technology
- Leaded or lead-free processes
Inspections at every stage to ensure the best quality throughout the production process.
AOI – Automated Optical Inspection
All PCBs are 100% inspected by visual or automated optical inspection as requested.
High speed, five camera inspection, our AOI utilises top and side cameras to provide excellent defect detection, including
- Component present / polarity / skew
- Solder defects
- Lifted legs
With barcode labelling, all data can be logged for future reference
Cables & Sub-Assemblies
We can produce small volume cable assemblies, box builds and sub-assemblies.
Programming & Testing
- We can program your microcontrollers and memory chips. We have a standard non-disclosure agreement or would be happy to sign yours.
- We can carry out function tests as part of our closed-loop quality system, keeping records of faults and rework required
- Assembled PCBs can be cleaned with our aqueous cleaning system – this removes all flux residue and other contaminants including ‘no-clean’ flux
- Non-washable components fitted after cleaning
Purchasing & Kitting
We can manage the purchasing and kitting of all components, PCBs and peripherals.
- Managed or free-issue kit – in full or in part
- Extensive & detailed review of your BOM to ensure all specifications are met
- We work with reliable sources to attain quality of supply
- We search for competitive pricing without compromising on quality
Our QMS generates labels for every part to allow traceability & correct kitting and storage.
Components stored and handled correctly according to their moisture sensitivity level – unsealed parts stored in a dry cabinet. Static-sensitive parts handled within ESD protected areas.
Contact Technical Support
Want to know more about us? We welcome your enquiry – please give us a call. Contact us on the details below or email us your data and we’ll get back to you to discuss your requirements